Monday, January 28, 2013

Earth is NOT your home..

Heaven... is your Real home



Col 3:2-3 says Set your affections on things above, not on things of the earth . For you are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God!

I absolutely LOVE meditating on the home the Christ has prepared for us. Our limited minds can't even imagine what living in heaven would be like. But I love giving it my best shot trying to imagine the home God has already prepared for us! In St. John 14:2-3 Jesus says, in my Father's house there are MANY mansions, if it were not so, I would not have told you(meaning I can't lie, this is True!) Then he says, I go to prepare a place for you..that where I live you may be also!  Wow,  this is so very powerful to me! I can't help but smile, cry, and rejoice when I think about how much Jesus loves all of us to prepare a place as beautiful as what's described in Rev 21. Man, I tell you this is worth holding on For!  If there are many mansions then that means there will be many that will inherit this promise and I thank God that I am one of them because I am His Child born again by his spirit and adopted into his holy family! (Roms 8:15)

Praise be to the Lamb of God.  I will gladly set my affections on things above because what's above is my real life, it is my  real home, my final destination! 

No comments:

Post a Comment